I am a level 2 seller with a 4 years on fiver and made $40,000.

sdstudio5

Question

Hey everyone! I am selling on fiver since 4 years and I made almost $40,000 on fiver since I joined. I am seller of Architecture 3D modeling and rendering niche and  Its been a great journey for me. I have one Best selling gig and I have 200 orders completed throughout my fiver journey. From the past few months my gig is not getting much impressions and clicks as it was getting normally. Even I tried changing title and metadata few times but it is not making any improvement in impressions, click and ultimately orders. It made me worried about what the problem actually is and what can I do to maintain my previous growth rate and serve better for the fiver buyer community.

Now I joined seller plus and purchased the subscription so that I can take guidance and advice of my success manager. 

If anyone else has the same issue and they have identified the problem and tackled the issue, please share your precious advices and thoughts here that can help me and other sellers in community forum.

Best wished for all.

regards

Salman

• Like 14
  • Sad 1

8 answers to this question

On 10/21/2023 at 6:37 PM, sdstudio5 said:

Hey everyone! I am selling on fiver since 4 years and I made almost $40,000 on fiver since I joined. I am seller of Architecture 3D modeling and rendering niche and  Its been a great journey for me. I have one Best selling gig and I have 200 orders completed throughout my fiver journey. From the past few months my gig is not getting much impressions and clicks as it was getting normally. Even I tried changing title and metadata few times but it is not making any improvement in impressions, click and ultimately orders. It made me worried about what the problem actually is and what can I do to maintain my previous growth rate and serve better for the fiver buyer community.

Now I joined seller plus and purchased the subscription so that I can take guidance and advice of my success manager. 

If anyone else has the same issue and they have identified the problem and tackled the issue, please share your precious advices and thoughts here that can help me and other sellers in community forum.

Best wished for all.

regards

Salman

fiverr is constantly updating its algorithm

rewarding who earns well with best buyer satisfaction

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

On 10/22/2023 at 9:05 AM, navid_zafar said:

I can think of a few reasons:

1- Recent "private feedback" from your clients hasn't been positive.
2- How is your niche affected by AI advancements?
3- Any seasonal trends.

1- If it happened, i don't know about it.

2- My niche is not affected by AI advancements.

3- Seasonal trends of less order usually comes yearly for few months but not for entire year or 2.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1