No order is coming - second-level saller. Please help me by reading the description

md_naim1

Question

Thank you all in advance. I am into a problem, the problem is I am a second-level seller, and I have a gig to promoted. Recently my gig came to Fiverr Choice for the second time. Several orders came from there. but suddenly I have not received orders for a week, promoted impressions and clicks are not there, but gig impressions are increasing, and clicks are available but no new orders are coming, I have never faced this kind of problem before, in past although one There was a problem because of the star review, but the order was not off longer. Meanwhile, the advance cash feature has given me, recently no negative reviews.
My question is, have you ever faced such a problem before? How long did it take to fix it? What could be the reason for this and what is the solution?

Thanks 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

6 answers to this question

If you're facing a sudden drop in orders and gig performance on Fiverr despite prior success, consider seasonal factors, competition, and gig optimization. Ensure excellent customer service to get repeated buyer.

Be patient during slow periods, seek reviews, and consider diversifying your gig offerings. If the issue persists, contact Fiverr support for assistance. Freelancers often experience fluctuations in their workload, so stay persistent.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, md_naim1 said:

My question is, have you ever faced such a problem before? How long did it take to fix it? What could be the reason for this and what is the solution?

Main reason is the below: See an inserted image: 

naim.PNG.99cc943c8b5c4c40a38d65938d2ac374.PNG

Your buyer has given you a 1* public review, along with the public review, you might have been given a negative private review too. Also, that buyer was not satisfied with your services. Your BSR and Performance scores have been dropped. It will take some time to get back to track (3-6 months).

Meanwhile try to improve your gig gallery. You are a Graphic Designer so you can do it easily. Improve your services and deliver quality work also. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Main reason is the below: See an inserted image: 

naim.PNG.99cc943c8b5c4c40a38d65938d2ac374.PNG

Your buyer has given you a 1* public review, along with the public review, you might have been given a negative private review too. Also, that buyer was not satisfied with your services. Your BSR and Performance scores have been dropped. It will take some time to get back to track (3-6 months).

Meanwhile try to improve your gig gallery. You are a Graphic Designer so you can do it easily. Improve your services and deliver quality work also. 

This feedback effect is already gone.

• Like 3

1 negative review impacts is higher than 10 positive review impact.(for an example) 

You have to try get more positive ratings as much as possible to recovery your previous gig Ranking.

You should promote your gig on Social media according to Fiverr rules to get orders as soon as possible. 

• Like 4