Not getting any orders or messages

remonisco

okay so . I was doing fine with 5 service/gig and all of them was bringing me orders less or more but suddenly there are no orders , no message no nothing. I have updated the gig and made them top notch as possible. My gig is showing in search engine, lowered the price, edited multiple times, updated services but still it's going down. What can i do? any suggestions? level 2 seller with 5 star ratings, seller plus since beta, completed 900+ orders. 700+ 5star ratings, 10 4 star, only 1 negative 1 star ratings . Please ignore my mistake in writings 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, remonisco said:

okay so . I was doing fine with 5 service/gig and all of them was bringing me orders less or more but suddenly there are no orders , no message no nothing. I have updated the gig and made them top notch as possible. My gig is showing in search engine, lowered the price, edited multiple times, updated services but still it's going down. What can i do? any suggestions? level 2 seller with 5 star ratings, seller plus since beta, completed 900+ orders. 700+ 5star ratings, 10 4 star, only 1 negative 1 star ratings . Please ignore my mistake in writings 

Hi.

This 1 star brings down your performance. Probably, the 3 stars you got a month ago also. That buyer might leave a private negative feedback. What you should do is to keep your existing buyers happy by providing good services.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

10 minutes ago, remonisco said:

So, do you think this improves gradually if i get more positive reviews from the clients that i already have?

Recovering from a bad review can take 3 to 6 months. You need to keep delivering good quality work so that you can collect "good" reviews.

• Like 2
  • Up 2