Asking for a review

raeb_adnap

Question

18 answers to this question

Hi @raeb_adnap,

I think it is better to say " Dear Sir, It would be great if you could express your thoughts about my service and it will greatly help to improve my service next time" 

So I think your client would know what to do. This is for your own good so I do not think it is bad to ask their thoughts about a particular service with the view to improve it further more.

Best Regards
Sami

• Like 10

11 hours ago, raeb_adnap said:

Hello!

Is it allow to ask client after delivered order "Please leave a review"  ? Or "Please leave a positive review" type questions?

I just saw a message that if you ask for a review You can get banned

Where did you see this?

Although I haven't been on Fiverr long, I'm surprised that we can't request feedback if the client is satisfied. 

From the rest of the helpful answers here, it seems like using the right language is the key.

But even if we use rephrased language, we are essentially asking for feedback in the form of a testimonial. 

Does anybody know where this rule has been stated and if it's clear exactly what cannot be verbalized?

• Like 7

Don't ask directly for review. You can use some unique sentence for leave a feedback. like "That is so great to hear. We really try our best to [do what you’re being praised for]. And i hope you have some time for share your feedback or rate our experience."

• Like 6

I asked the same question to Fiverr support and here is the reply:
"While the buyer is not obligated to leave feedback, you can kindly remind them about it."
"It's important to note that asking for positive reviews, and ratings, or requesting another user to edit or remove their review is against our guidelines."

And here is my opinion:
You can ask for a review to a customer on Fiverr. However, there are a few things to keep in mind:

• You cannot ask for a positive review specifically. This is against Fiverr's Terms of Service.
  • You should only ask for a review after the order is complete and the customer has had a chance to review your work.
  • You should ask politely and professionally.

Here are some examples of how to ask for a review on Fiverr:

• "Hi, I hope you're happy with the work I did on your project. I would really appreciate it if you could leave me a review. Just click on the 'Leave a Review' button on the order page."
  • "Hi, thank you for working with me on your project. I'd love to hear your feedback on my work. Could you please leave me a review on the order page?"
  • "Hi, I hope you're satisfied with the final product. Could you please take a moment to leave me a review? It would really help me out."
  • Like 5
  • Up 1