Order completion Rate

ahmedsharif760

Question

16 answers to this question

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

So yes, there was a canceled order. My buyer also canceled his order (I didn't) and my rating immediately dropped 2%.

Ohh. I understand. The folt was not me. He has completed the order and he got results in 7 days. Then after 4 days, he canceled the order. The buyer was from the US. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, ahmedsharif760 said:

No. The buyer has canceled the order without asking me. I provided him with a best product sale but he canceled the order. 

That's the reason then. Your issue here is that you delivered something. And if you accepted the cancellation, that cancellation remains to your order completion rate for 60 days.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

24 minutes ago, ahmedsharif760 said:

He has canceled order from Fiverr custom support

If I were you, I would ask CS about the reason of the cancellation if you are sure that you delivered everything that the buyer had asked.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Why did he cancel?

He said to Customer Support that he doesn't get the results of his product sales. He paid me $45 to campaign his Amazon book. I have used my Amazon affiliate link to track his book sales. Also, he got 5 sales from the Instagram ads Campaign. I spent $16 in ads. The ads were run fantastically. In addition, I provided a live-work proof and he gave me a 5-star review. Suddenly, He came and canceled the order.
This is the proof.

On the other hand, I have discussed this with Customer Support. They have reviewed my account and they found the right one.  
Proof submitted 

Screenshot_36.png

Screenshot_35.png

Screenshot_34.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1