Keeping focus on our workspace

samithaworks

Keeping Focus in your workspace  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What would be the most important thing to have in your workspace to make your work more focused?

• Silence
    • Music
    • Reducing clutter in the workspace
    • Working alone
    • To Do List

Question

3 answers to this question

All of the suggestions that you have mentioned and I would add good food & healthy snacks + bottle of mineral water and coffee/tea. Headphones for the music if needed too. To Do List can be a daily paper planner. Notebook, BIC ballpens, perhaps a warm vest, cushion, good desk chair. If you can afford: wooden desk. Laptop placemat for your elbows. Laptop glasses to avoid pain in your eyes. Rubik´s cube, hand calculator. Big poster format to do list that you can stick on the door with main tasks yes. Room plants, air purifier, essential oils such as tea tree or eucalyptus. Great lightning ofcourse. A couple of oldfashioned books from like 1800 or 1920. Printed picture of your loved ones and/or painting from great artist. And find something physical that you can do in between. Like handwritten businesscards. 😄 I have my paradise productions project, I collect all the seeds from fruits/vegetables that I´m consuming, I have a small bag of earth and collect the plastics from for example strawberries because they have holes under it, which makes them perfect plant pots. So I can just water the plants in the meantime. That´s your green office. Have fun and goodluck! 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, teamandromeda said:

All of the suggestions that you have mentioned and I would add good food & healthy snacks + bottle of mineral water and coffee/tea. Headphones for the music if needed too. To Do List can be a daily paper planner. Notebook, BIC ballpens, perhaps a warm vest, cushion, good desk chair. If you can afford: wooden desk. Laptop placemat for your elbows. Laptop glasses to avoid pain in your eyes. Rubik´s cube, hand calculator. Big poster format to do list that you can stick on the door with main tasks yes. Room plants, air purifier, essential oils such as tea tree or eucalyptus. Great lightning ofcourse. A couple of oldfashioned books from like 1800 or 1920. Printed picture of your loved ones and/or painting from great artist. And find something physical that you can do in between. Like handwritten businesscards. 😄 I have my paradise productions project, I collect all the seeds from fruits/vegetables that I´m consuming, I have a small bag of earth and collect the plastics from for example strawberries because they have holes under it, which makes them perfect plant pots. So I can just water the plants in the meantime. That´s your green office. Have fun and goodluck! 

The laptop placemat 

restmat.png

• Like 3