Hey everyone, can i block a client on FIVERR who already has a close order with me, can he report me to the FIVERR SUPPORT?

desfaramah

Question

Hey everyone, what can i do if client requested for 7 revisions on a job i've already completed and order closed. But i still keep on editing the Architectural floor plan and now threatening me with bad review. He refused to move to PHASE 1 stage down to PHASE 4 stage (which comprises of the FULL PERMIT DRAWING). 

Now he wants me to provide him with the whole PHASE ONE SCHEMATICS can i BLOCK HIM?

• Like 10

4 answers to this question

Reach out to Fiverr Support on priority, share all the details about order delivery+completion & the evidence about the "threats for bad review"; and seek their support. 

Blocking is not advisable till you get a complete resolution from Fiverr support because the buyer might reach out to them separately seeking order cancellation and complete refund. In that case, you might lose your earnings and the buyer can still leave you a bad post-cancellation review. 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 11

13 minutes ago, sganich said:

It looks like the option to Block buyers who had orders with you is somehow gone. Does anyone know anything about this? Are we still able to block buyers who had orders with us? 

Yes. The option to block comes after we report a text from a buyer (new or old). 

It is still there, just not that visible and easily accessible anymore. 

• Like 5