Need some experienced Sellers advice, no copy paste messages please

hrk_designerz

Question

Greetings,

From the start of September I started working on Fiverr full time as a seller I am getting enough impression but not clicks. I am attaching a screen shot of my profile please someone who had same issue in the past or recover from this share your experience.I don't know but I am getting a feeling that my gigs are not shown to potential buyers and most of the impressions are from sellers who scroll through gigs. So please don't copy paste messages of do this this or share other peoples post I have 100% rate for every thing already and have done every thing too. Only who have gone through this please share your experience.

Thank you,

Regrds

Hassan

Capture.PNG

• Like 8

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, hrk_designerz said:

Greetings,

From the start of September I started working on Fiverr full time as a seller I am getting enough impression but not clicks. I am attaching a screen shot of my profile please someone who had same issue in the past or recover from this share your experience.I don't know but I am getting a feeling that my gigs are not shown to potential buyers and most of the impressions are from sellers who scroll through gigs. So please don't copy paste messages of do this this or share other peoples post I have 100% rate for every thing already and have done every thing too. Only who have gone through this please share your experience.

Thank you,

Regrds

Hassan

Capture.PNG

Well, you can promote your gigs on social media platforms to get more visibility and also are your gig ranking?

• Like 5
  • Confused 1