My Gig got temporary disabled for unknown reason

coderxtra

my gig for some reason got temporary banned? what could be the reason... what comes to my mind is:

1) one of my Fiverr client recently completed an order but he didn't leave any review and it happened first time? could this be the possible reason?

2) i was using auto refresh extension

and is there anything which could be done to get my gig back? and could this result in my account ban? i have heard that they usually review it for 90 days afterwards they decide

Edited by coderxtra
fixed sentence structure
  • Like 10
  • Up 2

Coderxtra, I experienced a similar situation with my profile yesterday, This might be because of the auto-refresh extension, as I was also using this extension, and I reached out to Fiverr Help to inquire about the reason, but they informed me that they couldn't provide assistance in this matter. It's entirely in the hands of the review team. Please keep me updated if you receive any information. In my case, two of my gigs were temporarily put on hold.

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, jackoblex said:

Coderxtra, I experienced a similar situation with my profile yesterday, This might be because of the auto-refresh extension, as I was also using this extension, and I reached out to Fiverr Help to inquire about the reason, but they informed me that they couldn't provide assistance in this matter. It's entirely in the hands of the review team. Please keep me updated if you receive any information. In my case, two of my gigs were temporarily put on hold.

didn't they mention how much time will they take for the review? did you find any solution?

• Like 9

You were fortunate that only your gigs went under review. A Level 2 seller friend of mine was recently permanently banned just for using an auto-refresher mobile app. Fiverr's latest update includes automation detection in their Terms of Service. I recommend avoiding customer support as much as possible for this issue. Consider a temporary break from your Fiverr account and pause all of your gigs, your gig under review might not be saved but your profile may survive. Most sellers caught off guard could force Fiverr to revise its policies. This strategy has saved sellers in the past, as temporarily disappearing may help you avoid the algorithm's radar until they update their policies.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...