Buyer putting order in revision again and again deliberately

shopify_dev07

Question

I'm new on Fiverr with 11 orders completed with 5.0 rating. But I got a client who gave me 6 points of requirements for the order in 2 days time. I did everything within 2 days and deliver my order in time. Next day I got notification that order is in revision, buyer gave me new changes, I did those changes too, but after that he is coming up with new changes again saying that I'll accept order only if you complete this (Buyer has also published my work). I don't know what to do, should I talk to Customer support or something else? Please guide.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

In this situation, it's essential to communicate with your client clearly and professionally. Explain that you've already met the initial requirements and revisions as per your agreement. Politely set boundaries, making it clear that additional changes beyond the scope may require extra fees. If the client insists on further revisions, create a custom offer within Fiverr for the additional work and request payment upfront. If the client refuses to cooperate or pay for additional work, don't hesitate to contact Fiverr customer support and provide all relevant information for their assistance in resolving the issue. Throughout this process, maintain a professional and courteous demeanor to uphold your positive reputation on the platform.

• Like 4