Among my Clients

team_wobby

Question

I hope you're all doing well. I have a query regarding among my clients application I submitted over a month ago, and it is still pending. I was wondering if anyone in the community has experienced a similar situation or has any insights on how long it typically takes for among my client applications to be processed on Fiverr.

Your shared experiences and information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, team_wobby said:

I hope you're all doing well. I have a query regarding among my clients application I submitted over a month ago.

If your clients is in Fiverr list, then you can add it and if does not take very long time to get approved. Make sure to provide proof that you've worked with that clients and ask permission before adding them among your clients.

But if your clients is not in Fiverr list, you are not able to add it. I have added one of my clients before, it's pending for more than 6 months and never get approved because it's not in the list.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, team_wobby said:

thank you so much for your reply but my clients were in the list  1-Amazon  2-youtube

Did you really work with Amazon, and Youtube companies? Did Amazon and Youtube staffs hire you for projects? This has already discussed here in the forum long time ago especially about those company. It's better you search it.

By the meantime, read this

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404324058513-Top-Clients

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 2