How to rank Gig as Newbie at Fiverr?

matifib

1. Use low competitive keyword your Gig Title & Description.

2. Create eye-catching gig image. 

3. Gig Image SEO.

4. Write SEO Related  Gig Description.

3. Share the gig link social media marketing the right way. 

5. keep Low Price range. 

7. Try to 18 hours / 7 days Active on Fiverr and  discuss with forum's people they always help you to solved your
issue.

Follow all the rules I hope your gig is ranked

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jahangir02it said:

1. Use low competitive keyword your Gig Title & Description

5. keep Low Price range. 

7. Try to 18 hours / 7 days Active on Fiverr and  discuss with forum's people they always help you to solved your
issue.

1, 5,and 7 are nonsense and superstition, please don't make up silly advice because people may actually follow it and hurt their accounts. 

1. Low competition keywords are useless because no one uses them. That's what makes them low competition. Try keyword "apple" it's low competition.

2. The algorithm rewards high priced gigs because Fiverr prefers to make more money as opposed to less.

3. Stay active is too dumb to even discuss.  Debunked by Fiverr staff as recently as last week.  Just absolute noob nonsense. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 2
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, newsmike said:

1, 5,and 7 are nonsense and superstition, please don't make up silly advice because people may actually follow it and hurt their accounts. 

1. Low competition keywords are useless because no one uses them. That's what makes them low competition. Try keyword "apple" it's low competition.

2. The algorithm rewards high priced gigs because Fiverr prefers to make more money as opposed to less.

3. Stay active is too dumb to even discuss.  Debunked by Fiverr staff as recently as last week.  Just absolute noob nonsense. 

I agree that the Fiverr is not a new platform and there are thousands of people selling so a this stage low competitive keywords have nothing to do with but we can see if at the low competition keywords people are getting fresh orders or not. It will help. 

I don't think so Fiverr algorithms rewards the high priced gigs, although my gigs are not ranking good but I saw my $5 gig ranked better than the $50 or $80 gigs.

I wonder if the gigs are over optimized or under optimized, What keywords density is good at Fiverr?

• Like 1