What would you do? Buyer Order and Cancel Immediately.

usaycf

Hi,

Recently I got a message asking I could do a certain job. After a few conversation, I made it clear I did a similar job and even showed examples of my previous work. I adjusted my price accordingly to the buyer budget too.

Then, Buyer willingly started the order and immediately ask for cancellation within few minutes.

Well, I don't mind cancelling the job with full refund as I did not actually start working on it but my biggest concern will be the cancellation rate. What a bummer.

What would you do?
Can Fiverr team actually remove the cancelled order like this?

• Like 8

4 hours ago, usaycf said:

Hi,

Recently I got a message asking I could do a certain job. After a few conversation, I made it clear I did a similar job and even showed examples of my previous work. I adjusted my price accordingly to the buyer budget too.

Then, Buyer willingly started the order and immediately ask for cancellation within few minutes.

Well, I don't mind cancelling the job with full refund as I did not actually start working on it but my biggest concern will be the cancellation rate. What a bummer.

What would you do?
Can Fiverr team actually remove the cancelled order like this?

When faced with this issue. I asked the buyer the reason. why did he cancel the order? If the buyer gave me a valid reason. 
I used the mutual cancellation method. If the buyer is not given any valid reason. Then I contacted Fiverr support. As a result, Fiverr canceled this order without my cancellation rate being zero.

• Like 6

I did mutual cancellation once, both agreed to cancel however stats affected.

1 hour ago, md_imran5722 said:

When faced with this issue. I asked the buyer the reason. why did he cancel the order? If the buyer gave me a valid reason. 
I used the mutual cancellation method. If the buyer is not given any valid reason. Then I contacted Fiverr support. As a result, Fiverr canceled this order without my cancellation rate being zero.

• Like 8