Seller level and Out of Office affecting gigs??

simplyregina

Question

Hello!

I am a part-time Fiverr seller. The way my impressions and orders are INCREDIBLY inconsistent…I noticed something recently:

I’m usually a level 2 seller. Every now and then I don’t respond to messages quick enough and one late message can set me all the way back to the “new seller” level (that’s another headache for another day).

Just recently when I was demoted to “new seller” I got 3 times as many orders and made a great amount of money. Once I leveled up back to level 2, it’s been dry as a desert. 

Also hearing Out of Office mode has been affecting our standings in the search for buyers. 

anyone else experience this? 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

yes, when you level up then your gig is new based on your level. That's why your gig starts fighting for new competitors like other existing level 1, or 2 seller gigs. 
If you used "Out of Office" features. These features hamper your gig rank because when you activate this feature the Fiverr algorithm down your gig. Because Fiverr's priority is first active online seller gigs. 

• Like 9

Is it possible to pause all your gigs instead? Do you get punished for that, too?

4 hours ago, md_imran5722 said:

yes, when you level up then your gig is new based on your level. That's why your gig starts fighting for new competitors like other existing level 1, or 2 seller gigs. 
If you used "Out of Office" features. These features hamper your gig rank because when you activate this feature the Fiverr algorithm down your gig. Because Fiverr's priority is first active online seller gigs. 

• Like 5