By mistake i asked a client to change or remove the review after order cancellation

abidalipro

Question

My username is @abidalipro, and I'm a dedicated Level 2 seller with a strong track record of completing 228 orders with overall 5-star ratings.

Around a month ago, I delivered a project to a client who was dissatisfied and received a refund. The client left a 2-star review. Later, the client expressed a willingness to remove the negative review as they were satisfied with the resolution. I advised them to contact Fiverr support for the review modification and he was agreed coz he got his refund.

Unfortunately, I made an unintentional mistake by asking a buyer to modify their review. I wasn't aware that this violated Fiverr's Terms of Service. I deeply regret this error.My account has been flagged and restricted & under review for upto 60 days, affecting my financial stability.

Please help me to open my account , i was five years setting up this account and working on it.

warning.PNG

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

1 answer to this question

No one on the forum can help you. Wait for the Fiverr team to get back to you.

This wasn't 'accidental,' however. You failed to read and understand the TOS. If you had done that, as you are directed to do when you sign up, you would have known you can't talk to buyers about changing the ratings.

• Like 2
  • Up 2