fiverr says , We cannot approve your seller profile

m_azhar_malik

Question

We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.

Why I can't use forer account because i'm pakistani or i can't do designing or i'm poor???

What is the reason why you have shown your dead account?

• Like 9

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, m_azhar_malik said:

We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.

Why I can't use forer account because i'm pakistani or i can't do designing or i'm poor???

What is the reason why you have shown your dead account?

Fiverr is working towards the betterment of the platform, that's why Fiverr is not letting a lot of new sellers to join the platform.

• Like 7

Your Fiverr seller profile might not be approved for various reasons:

1. Incomplete Profile: Ensure all required information is filled out.
2. Terms of Service Violation: Check if your services comply with Fiverr's rules.
3. Quality Concerns: Make sure your work samples meet Fiverr's standards.
4. Verification Issues: Ensure accurate account information for identity verification.
5. Geographical Restrictions: Be aware of any service limitations based on your location.
6. Previous Account Problems: Issues with a previous Fiverr account could impact approval.

Contact Fiverr support for specific details and guidance on addressing any issues.

• Like 9