Fiverr seller eligibility

devs_09

Question

I have an issue creating a seller account on Fiverr, i keep getting the message "We cannot approve your seller profile".

I make sure I used my real pics, no plagiarism in my gig description,

They keep sending me this message anytime i tried create another account without any reason, this is annoying.

I don't know what to do anymore.

If they have any eligibility requirements, they should list them and let us know before going through the stress of creating account.

• Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

8 answers to this question

8 hours ago, kayes_abdullah said:

Make sure to have an updated browser. Try another browser if possible. Make sure that you verify your fiverr account like: verify your phone number or email address. Complete the profile as much as you can. 

Yes, i did everything necessary, i verified my email, my phone number and used new browser, still getting the same result, they should at least mentioned the reason why they don't approved it.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 9/19/2023 at 5:08 AM, devs_09 said:

Yes, i did everything necessary, i verified my email, my phone number and used new browser, still getting the same result, they should at least mentioned the reason why they don't approved it.

Sorry to hear that. Your gig should be published. You may contact customer support. 

Edited by kayes_abdullah
  • Like 3
  • Congrats! 1