How can I get first order?

leadgroup777

• 2 weeks later...

Yes this can be a problem , but as you would know that you have the skills is some thing that is known to you and people in your circle, that is why you must add as much work experience in your gigs gallery to give buyers more options to give you order.This can be a long process and if you have joined fiverr then keep experimenting and getting your gigs in good shape, if nothing we can learn how to market ourselves better in this highly competitive market place.

Also lets not forget , thousands of sellers are making good money here, if we look at their gigs they are more to the point.

Edited by seoswiftcreate
  • Like 2

On 9/9/2023 at 8:42 AM, leadgroup777 said:

I created a new gig-related lead generation category. Please check out my gig and share your experience with it.

Having a certification in any domain doesn't guarantee work or even a job in the conventional job market. It is the starting point to build a career as a freelancer or otherwise. 

Some starting pointers for you can be:

- Install Grammarly or any other language+spell checker tool and use it to fix your bio and description. They have multiple errors. 

- The thumbnail image of a gig needs to be eye-catchy, communicative and professional. You may choose to have your own pic in it or a simple genuine professional design. Using random images of people as clickbait isn't the best idea.

- Offer gigs relevant to your skillset and domain knowledge. I'm not sure if gigs for "professional modern minimalist business logo design" or "best create custom typography t shirt design and graphic t shirt design" are relevant to your skillset!! Avoid posting gigs for the sake of it or just by copying others. Focus on what you are or can potentially be "good" at. 

• Like 24
  • Congrats! 1