Gig Ranking And order

faizgraaaphic

Hello everyone

I am Fazal Wahab and I am a new seller in Fiverr but I have built my seven gigs.

How to Get Quick Orders in Fiverr

I mention this only for Pakistan because I am online only for two and one days but after that what can I do? My enerygy low after two day

How to on Fiverr Online I know about the app but how to manage it?

• Like 10

5 hours ago, faizgraaaphic said:

How to Get Quick Orders in Fiverr

Why would you think that you will get orders quickly and without a year or two of hard work?  Also, anyone who is actually "fluent" in English would never say "IN Fiverr." One cannot be inside a website.  Maybe change your English level to something truthful?  

image.png.b8b6b79536cdf3f25b3c55d8d0f16eb1.png

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

14 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Why would you think that you will get orders quickly and without a year or two of hard work?  Also, anyone who is actually "fluent" in English would never say "IN Fiverr." One cannot be inside a website.  Maybe change your English level to something truthful?  

image.png.b8b6b79536cdf3f25b3c55d8d0f16eb1.png

What do You mean? Can you explain me 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, faizgraaaphic said:

What do You mean? Can you explain me 

I think he's suggesting that it's incorrect grammar to say "How to get quick orders in Fiverr?", because the "in" should be "on" (ie. on the Fiverr website).

If you type "How to get quick orders in Fiverr?" in the Fiverr inbox, with the grammar checker turned on it will suggest to change the "in" to "on" and most other people (including Fiverr documents) seem to write "on Fiverr". Though not all grammar checkers suggest that.

And Perplexity.ai says:

Yes, it is grammatically correct to say "How to Get Quick Orders in Fiverr" to mean getting orders quickly on the Fiverr website. The phrase "in Fiverr" indicates that the action is taking place within the platform

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, faizgraaaphic said:

How do I rank my gig? 

As new seller How to get more orders?

Fiverr refsher extention is good for online 

You are consistent, if nothing else.

Let's play. I'm a buyer. Why should I buy from you instead of one of the 100,000 people already selling the exact same service? 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 2

On 9/9/2023 at 6:31 PM, faizgraaaphic said:

My enerygy low after two day

Don't you eat anything to stay energetic? 😑 

And who told you that staying online all the time will get you anything? Because staying online is useless and it does not help you with anything.

Kindly read the following topic created by a Fiverr Pro Seller and ignore info on Buyer Requests

• Like 1