Fiverr Account Derank All gigs goes to zero

yasirjutt9056

Question

Hi  my issue is that I have checked all the pages even my gigs are not on the  last page and one thing I think is that recently I was working with a client whose site link is this https://fivestarmigration.co.uk/ and it includes fivestar in its name and I was using this site link and typing fivestart at that time I was getting warning for this that asking for the five star rating is not allowed this may restrict your account but this was part of the work I think due to this my gig or even account is marked spam I need clearance on this any one can help 

• Like 6

14 answers to this question

On 9/10/2023 at 8:24 AM, yasirjutt9056 said:

Hi  my issue is that I have checked all the pages even my gigs are not on the  last page and one thing I think is that recently I was working with a client whose site link is this https://fivestarmigration.co.uk/ and it includes fivestar in its name and I was using this site link and typing fivestart at that time I was getting warning for this that asking for the five star rating is not allowed this may restrict your account but this was part of the work I think due to this my gig or even account is marked spam I need clearance on this any one can help 

Hi too

Were you typing five star while discussing with buyer via Inbox or Active Order Page? 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

Status on your clicks and impressions? I can see that you have delivered an order 4 hours ago so it means your account is not marked as spam or anything else has happened.

Yes I delivered an order that was from  my old client but my impressions are zero even after getting 5 stars 

gigs down.png

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, yasirjutt9056 said:

Yes I delivered an order that was from  my old client but my impressions are zero even after getting 5 stars 

You have received 5* review then it does not mean that you will get a positive private review too. Impressions and clicks are not improving because of your gig gallery as they are not good enough to attract buyer's attention. That's why no buyer is taking interest in clicking any of your gigs. So you need to improve your gig gallery. You have 4+ years of experience then add some of your previous work in gig galleries (relevant to gig titles).

• Like 3

On 9/15/2023 at 6:56 PM, smartdezigns said:

You have received 5* review then it does not mean that you will get a positive private review too. Impressions and clicks are not improving because of your gig gallery as they are not good enough to attract buyer's attention. That's why no buyer is taking interest in clicking any of your gigs. So you need to improve your gig gallery. You have 4+ years of experience then add some of your previous work in gig galleries (relevant to gig titles).

Thanks for the response! I was about to write on the topic. All my gigs do not appear on search pages anymore. I have tried many of the solutions you proffer here, but nothing has changed. I think there is more to this issue of gigs not appearing on search. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, quick_permits said:

Thanks for the response! I was about to write on the topic. All my gigs do not appear on search pages anymore. I have tried many of the solutions you proffer here, but nothing has changed. I think there is more to this issue of gigs not appearing on search. 

Your issue is entirely different. You have received 4.3* review 2 weeks ago and that buyer seems not fully satisfied with your services so he might have left you a negative private review. Therefore, your gig seems to be either pushed back in the search results or temporarily removed from the search results. With those reviews, your BSR and Performance scores have been dropped. It will take some time to get recovered from those reviews probably 3-6 months. Meanwhile try to deliver quality services and also ty to make your buyers happy via your services.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

Your issue is entirely different. You have received 4.3* review 2 weeks ago and that buyer seems not fully satisfied with your services so he might have left you a negative private review. Therefore, your gig seems to be either pushed back in the search results or temporarily removed from the search results. With those reviews, your BSR and Performance scores have been dropped. It will take some time to get recovered from those reviews probably 3-6 months. Meanwhile try to deliver quality services and also ty to make your buyers happy via your services.

Hi, can you please check my fiverr account my gigs are also disappeared from search. I can't find my any gigs on search, it has been almost 2 months. I also completed few orders but my gigs haven't come back on search yet.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jakiya7 said:

Thank you for your response, I cancelled an order on 26 July after that my gigs deranked and all my gigs disappeared from search.

Yes that's the main reason. Try to avoid order cancelation. Meanwhile, I'll encourage you to improve your gig gallery. Do some research on Fiver regarding your niche.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1