Question

theaiexpertpro

Not enough information. Was the order complete to the specifications of the contract? Was it actually support that cancelled and not the Buyer using a chargeback? 

4 minutes ago, theaiexpertpro said:

he/she is using it without paying for it?

You might be able to go the DMCA route. (As long as it's not AI, since AI has no protection.)

• Like 10
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, imagination7413 said:

Not enough information. Was the order complete to the specifications of the contract? Was it actually support that cancelled and not the Buyer using a chargeback? 

You might be able to go the DMCA route. (As long as it's not AI, since AI has no protection.)

What is DMCA?

• Like 8

Order dilevered 3 days prior to dilevery date and buyer just changed the password for wordpress and now he is not replying to me and she is saying that I will report you to fiverr if you text me. I simply said ( I see that you have changed the login details and you have got the refund through customer support. You should have asked for requried revisions but still no big deal. You get your money back can I simply get the website I designed for you?).

Can you please explain me a little about DMCA. How does that works. Please let me know if this is something you are able to help out

• Like 6

Never mind the DMCA. I'm pretty sure it won't work for website work. 

You might just have to take this as a loss and a lesson. If Fiverr canceled, and not the Buyer, then there's likely a reason. You can try to reach out to Fiverr support with proof that the work is being used, as long as you did the work in-full and to the quality level you show in your gigs. 

• Like 4