Greetings

dtm2023

Hello there!

My name is Dani and I'm a technical copywriter based in Shenzhen, China. Prior to working in China, I was doing part-time retail work in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. At the time, I wasn't sure if I'd ever get out of this so-called "slump" of mine until the opportunity to come to China came to me almost out of nowhere. It was a bold decision to move here, but from a career standpoint, it was definitely worth the time and effort. I started off as an English teacher and eventually found work in copywriting.

I'm currently taking some short freelance requests to expand my portfolio and gain valuable knowledge in various industries. 

I hope to continue to grow in my career through my works. 

谢谢!

-Dani (she/her)

• Like 19

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2023 at 4:33 PM, dtm2023 said:

Hello there!

My name is Dani and I'm a technical copywriter based in Shenzhen, China. Prior to working in China, I was doing part-time retail work in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. At the time, I wasn't sure if I'd ever get out of this so-called "slump" of mine until the opportunity to come to China came to me almost out of nowhere. It was a bold decision to move here, but from a career standpoint, it was definitely worth the time and effort. I started off as an English teacher and eventually found work in copywriting.

I'm currently taking some short freelance requests to expand my portfolio and gain valuable knowledge in various industries. 

I hope to continue to grow in my career through my works. 

谢谢!

-Dani (she/her)

Welcome Dani, nice to meet you. Can I see your work? If someone is looking for credible websites to find online essay examples and is having trouble finding them, you can visit https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/cooking/ website. WritingUniverse offers a variety of different types of essays. samples that can be downloaded to help with writing assignments and ensure they are completed on schedule. It's always helpful to have access to well-written examples when working on academic writing tasks.

Welcome Dani, nice to meet you. Can I see your work?

• Like 9