Gig is not ranking!

rafiaraihana

4 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Forget your impressions and clicks for now. You are getting orders so focus on delivering quality services. 

Your gig seems to be pushed back in search results because of one 3.7* and one 4.3* reviews With those reviews, you might have received negative private reviews as well. This is the reason that you are getting less orders (according to you).

Is there any way to overcome this negative private review?

• Like 6

Just now, smartdezigns said:

Yes. Deliver quality services and make your buyers happy in such a way that they become a potential client of yours (repeat clients too). 

What can I do if there is no order after that? I think one of my buyers has given a hidden negative review cz suddenly my gig lost impressions after that and there is no order also

• Like 5

6 hours ago, rafiaraihana said:

What can I do if there is no order after that? I think one of my buyers has given a hidden negative review cz suddenly my gig lost impressions after that and there is no order also

Well, it will take some time to get back to track (usually it takes 3-6 months if your BSR is low). 

For now, you can improve gig gallery of your Social Media related gigs. They are not good enough to attract buyer's attention.

Also, read the following topic:

• Like 11