Gig Impression down

naimur_rahamanh

14 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

All new sellers receive a temporary boost from Fiverr. They appear in the search results and get more impressions. 
New sellers need to use this advantage and must start selling as soon as possible. 
I noticed that you sold nothing since the creation of your account. So I assume that Fiverr has stopped boosting your account. 

So what should I do now?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, naimur_rahamanh said:

So what should I do now?

Take your time and start studying the Fiverr helpfiles and the forum. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

But the most important thing is that you need to start selling.

• Like 8

Creating a top-notch gig image is crucial for attracting clients. 📸 Use high-resolution visuals, clear text, and a professional design. Highlight your unique selling points and make sure it's eye-catching. A well-crafted image can significantly boost your gig's appeal and draw in more orders. Good luck! 👍

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

At first, use your targeted keyword and open min 20-30 gigs.

If you research actively, you must generate your gig image idea.

then use any tools you are familiar like Canva/Photoshop/Illustrator and make it. 

When you start to design your clipboard ratio must be upper than 4000*2500px. After completing your image save it 1280*769px, 72 Dots Per Inch (DPI).

Fiverr's recommended image size is 1280 x 769 px, 72 Dots Per Inch (DPI).

Minimum: 712 x 430 px

Maximum 4000 x 2416 px

• Like 9

17 hours ago, ruhulrs21 said:

you need to do properly daily active on fiverr

Do you think that your tip has been effective for you since June 2023? Absolutely not.. It's a proof that staying online/active does not help you with anything else so I'll encourage you to not guide others as you have zero experience on Fiverr.