Unable to withdraw money from fiverr using PayPal

tesfishbr

Question

I am unable to withdraw money from my Fiverr account. I wanted to send my money directly to my bank, but there is no option to do so. maybe it's because of my location i have  I have three options: bank transfer powered by Payoneer, Paypal, and Payoneer. I would prefer to withdraw my funds to PayPal, then transfer them to my bank; I do not want to use Payoneer. However, the last two times I have attempted to withdraw funds from Fiverr to my PayPal account, it has indicated that the withdrawal was unsuccessful. I received message refused by service provider 2 times.i have contacted PayPal support they told me there is no problem on my account i have contacted fiverr support they gave like copy paste thing a procedure i told them it's not resolved I'm waiting for their response .did anyone face this issue before? thanks

• Like 7

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, tesfishbr said:

did anyone face this issue before?

I used to have issues every other month trying to withdraw using PayPal - now it's once every few months. In most cases, Fiverr and PayPal weren't really helpful in resolving the withdrawal issues. So if I can't withdraw using PayPal, I'll use Payoneer or just wait several days.

• Like 7
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the responses, guys. My account and everything is verified. I contacted both support teams, but they weren't very helpful. Currently, PayPal is claiming that you can't receive money because you reside in Ethiopia, despite the fact that the bank account i linked is in Kenya. I told them that but they weren't helpful I would wait and see what happens after a few days, as you advised. I don't want to use Payoneer. I put about $10 to test. I linked my bank account. They ask lots of questions like rental agreement or bank statement i have sent them they didn't accept it. 

• Like 5