A consideration. Can logarithms be hacked?

Guest amethystblac_

Guest amethystblac_

I am not asking you if logarithms can be hacked; I am presenting a consideration. Feel free to offer views if compelled to, but I am putting this out there for the benefit of anyone who may gain from it. 

I did some intense research, and for a day, I had sky-high stats. I added videos, and they improved even more. I hadn't yet discovered that we are advised not to use the same video on multiple listings. So, I did; I didn't see any reason not to. I got tons of clicks that particular day. What stands out is that around the time I put the same video across all listings, I had a "buyer" reach out.

They had a shifty profile, obviously a setup for scamming. However, it wasn't like the usual scammers, and there was need to give the benefit of a doubt--not to appear as if turning away from a buyer to Fiverr.

I politely responded. There was no reply. I had another the next day: similar profile, same thing, no response. I don't know if it was putting the video across all listings or if the apparent scammers were also hackers and were not happy with me having high standings. One way or the other, my stats crashed (after the first fake customer reached out). I am telling you so that if you ever get high-end viz as I did, then get bogus buyers reach out and that ends it; well, it adds weight to my theory.

My stats hit an absolute standstill after that, and my analytics are glitching, the same figures moving forth each day.

Edited by Guest

Guest amethystblac_

Well, ain't that a fine how do you do? Grammarly replaced my typoed 'algorithm' with 'logarithm' in the title. I went and subconsciously repeated it in the body. I tell you... pfft.

Edited by amethystblac_