How to boost sales?

hasanhafiiz

Hi there! Seeking tips from experienced🙏

I am in this platform for a while. But I didn’t have enough orders in last 4 month. So my GIG performance is not that great. Now what do I need to do to improve my GIG performance and sales? How can I get buyers request? Thanks in advance🙂

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dila4cad_design said:

Be online as much as you can. 

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

As a level 2 seller with so many reviews, you should know very well that staying online is useless. 

• Like 4

@hasanhafiiz What I see here is the following:
Your account was created in March 2023
4 reviews
That is an average of 1 review every 1.5 months.

Your performance is bad, that is the reality. Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. Why should Fiverr put your two low-prized gigs ($10+$5) in the search results when you are not getting orders?

New sellers receive a temporary boost from Fiverr and because of this, they appear in the search results. For you, that boost is finished. Now you need to earn by yourself your spot in the search results. You are disappearing in the search results due to your weak performance, and the only solution is to improve your sales. Only then you will get visibility in the search results. 

Edited by filipdevaere
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

@hasanhafiiz What I see here is the following:
Your account was created in March 2023
4 reviews
That is an average of 1 review every 1.5 months.

Your performance is bad, that is the reality. Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. Why should Fiverr put your two low-prized gigs ($10+$5) in the search results when you are not getting orders?

New sellers receive a temporary boost from Fiverr and because of this, they appear in the search results. For you, that boost is finished. Now you need to earn by yourself your spot in the search results. You are disappearing in the search results due to your weak performance, and the only solution is to improve your sales. Only then you will get visibility in the search results. 

How can I improve my sales if I am not in the search appear? That was my query, bro.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hasanhafiiz said:

How can I improve my sales if I am not in the search appear?

This has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again, I have a lot of orders to finish. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

And even by skipping the advice, it is still possible to be successful on Fiverr. This is how I did it and I can guarantee you that I am not following all the good and valid tips and guidelines. It just works well for me.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/304949-i-made-it-for-all-newbies-read-and-learn/#comment-1915427

• Like 3