Has the refund policy changed on fiverr?

lacroix88

Question

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, lacroix88 said:

I have been refunded a few times through compensation from fiverr,but I notice that this has changed here

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560198-Order-Completion-Rate-and-Cancellations-FAQs

How does this work?

Well, that's very helpful and a great step from Fiverr, recently I've experienced the same case of fraud from a buyer, and customer support really helped me in that matter.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, lacroix88 said:

I have been refunded a few times through compensation from fiverr,but I notice that this has changed here

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560198-Order-Completion-Rate-and-Cancellations-FAQs

How does this work?

Hi @lacroix88, I'm not sure if this answers your question, but the policy is mostly the same (with a few key changes):

1. All cancelations still need to be done through the Resolution Center. Buyers will be fully compensated for canceled orders.

2. To avoid a cancelation, sellers can make a request to extend the delivery date (this will automatically be accepted within 2 days if the buyer doesn't respond).

3. To avoid cancelation, Seller Plus members can offer up to 60% partial refunds on qualifying orders (to reduce the order price).

4. For non-Seller Plus members, orders can be canceled and won't count against your order completion rate (OCR) if the buyer places another order within 2 weeks.

5. After cancelations, sellers can contact CS to see if their OCR can be adjusted and if they can be partially or fully compensated for the cancelation. If the cancelation was due to buyer error, most likely sellers will have their OCR adjusted and will receive compensation for the work that they did.

• Like 8