How do i rank my Fiverr GIG?

web_master1433

Please Help. Firstly I create a speed optimization gig. But when i achieve fiverr level one then my gig was down and do not get new buyer from fiverr but i get order form my old client. Then no more order i get from fiverr a new buyer cause my gig was down. Now i create gig that i achieve another skill but these gig is not ranking. How do i rank my gig ?

Thanks

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

On 8/24/2023 at 9:59 PM, web_master1433 said:

Please Help. Firstly I create a speed optimization gig. But when i achieve fiverr level one then my gig was down and do not get new buyer from fiverr but i get order form my old client. Then no more order i get from fiverr a new buyer cause my gig was down. Now i create gig that i achieve another skill but these gig is not ranking. How do i rank my gig ?

Thanks

I had the same issue. I changed my Gig description and keywords but sometimes it worked for me.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, nurrislam said:

keep  active

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

For sure, your advice is not helping your account. After 3 months, you still have 0 (zero) sales on Fiverr.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 3:34 PM, ariyan_96 said:

Your gig and keyword reseach Now

Thanks for your valuable reply. Here all of my gig brother 5/6 keyword pushes in my gig. But now is not increased. I don't understand about it.

On 8/27/2023 at 8:42 AM, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

For sure, your advice is not helping your account. After 3 months, you still have 0 (zero) sales on Fiverr.

Please suggest me how do i do now ? Here day by day i am depressed about my gig. And continuously i am marketing my gig. But i don't see the improvement my gig impression and click.

On 8/27/2023 at 2:11 AM, hey_webdesign said:

I had the same issue. I changed my Gig description and keywords but sometimes it worked for me.

Brother, I am sufferer, How do i do ? Suggest me deeply so that i can rank on my gig. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, web_master1433 said:

Please suggest me how do i do now ? Here day by day i am depressed about my gig. And continuously i am marketing my gig. But i don't see the improvement my gig impression and click.

As a top rated web designer I can offer you these pieces of advice. 

1.  Your gig images are website templates, not your own design,  A simple search by the client will show that what you do isn't unique, this would also imply that your design skills are limited. This is backed up by your last review. 

2. Your profile states that you have designed 'several' websites.  Is that 2,3,4?  Several indicates that you're not yet the master you claim to be. If it's more then state this in your profile. If it's not then I would strongly recommend that you hone your skills before taking peoples hard earned money ways from them.  However, the more websites you claim to have done, the greater the expectation is on you, which in turn means a greater risk on your reviews.

3. Your gig images, whilst smart, look the same as everyone else's. What compelling reason does a customer have to pick yours over any other freelancer in this niche?

4. 24/7 VIP support, client satisfaction, effective communication.  You have stated that these are the reasons someone should chose you.  In my eyes these are a given, and expected of every freelancer.   What you should be saying is that your websites WILL convert and drive revenue.  24/7 VIP support sounds like a buzzword from the 1980's 

4. You're sharing your gigs on social media, but without the framework above you will never get any orders.  Instead, spend your time crafting your gigs,  show your best work, and let the customers decide if it's good enough.  Hiding behind a website template is simply data entry, and not website design.

In summary! 

You can carry on flogging a dead horse marketing gigs that are subprime. OR, you can take responsibility for your own actions and create a gig that is captivating, honest and unique.  Only you can do this, no one else! 

Hope this helps?

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, web_master1433 said:

Thanks for your valuable reply. Here all of my gig brother 5/6 keyword pushes in my gig. But now is not increased. I don't understand about it.

You can't give more than 5 keywords in the gig and one more thing is that the tag that you give the leave keyword tag will be placed next to the text i will in the fast box, you will see that the gig will rank well and give a title after saving it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ariyan_96 said:

You can't give more than 5 keywords in the gig and one more thing is that the tag that you give the leave keyword tag will be placed next to the text i will in the fast box, you will see that the gig will rank well and give a title after saving it.

Yes i already have placed the keyword at right place which are used to in my description. All of my gig has 100+ impression now in 7 days. But have no order. Do you know why ?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, web_master1433 said:

Yes i already have placed the keyword at right place which are used to in my description. All of my gig has 100+ impression now in 7 days. But have no order. Do you know why ?

I have the same problem as you, I have not received any order, but it needs to be active at night and the thumbnail should be given in such a way that people will click and give the service. It will be written inside.

• Like 2