When does fiverr order cancellation disappear?

shahariar75

Question

Hello, thanks a lot for reading my question. Actually I have 2 cancelled orders currently on my fiverr account. I want to know when will these cancellation be removed from my account so that my cancellation rate gets fixed again? Thanks

Screenshot (52).png

Edited by shahariar75
  • Like 10

3 answers to this question

6 hours ago, shahariar75 said:

Hello, thanks a lot for reading my question. Actually I have 2 cancelled orders currently on my fiverr account. I want to know when will these cancellation be removed from my account so that my cancellation rate gets fixed again? Thanks

Hello too

I guess it will take 60 days to reset the cancelled orders from your account. Meanwhile keep delivering quality work and try to avoid order cancellations in the future if possible.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, shahariar75 said:

Screenshot (52).png

Check the Cancellation Date of the order (and not the Order date), add 60 days to it. On the very next day of that, the effect for that order will get removed.

• Like 8