How can I get more orders on Fiverr?

web_wings

I am a WordPress developer. I have opened a new account; it's been 3 months and I'm not getting any orders even after increasing the impression clicks of the gig. Can anyone give me any suggestion on this so that I can get the order.
Thanks in advance..

Screenshot 2023-05-22 121952.png

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

Don't expect other people's input. Experiment and see what works and what doesn't. 

Maybe you want to add new images, change the description, etc. Maybe change prices? There are lots of things to experiment with, just waiting for others to share a solution is not going to work. If you want to be successful, experiment, try new things.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, web_wings said:

Can anyone give me any suggestion on this so that I can get the order.

2 hours ago, jahid2888 said:

I have the same problem not getting any work.

What are you offering that the sellers who got here before you are not?  What makes your gig better as opposed to carbon copy # 38,643 of what was here before.  What is it that compels people to buy form you? 

Obviously if you are not getting sales while others are, you need to ask, what are they doing that you are not? This is how business people are supposed to think. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

If you want to be successful, experiment, try new things.

That's the part that is frustrating. No sense of problem solving or business strategy. First apply minimal effort in an area you are honestly not skilled in. Then when you don't become rich immediately, ask others do do it for you. This is the difference between running a business and panhandling.   

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1

10 hours ago, web_wings said:

I am a WordPress developer. I have opened a new account; it's been 3 months and I'm not getting any orders even after increasing the impression clicks of the gig. Can anyone give me any suggestion on this so that I can get the order.
Thanks in advance..

Screenshot 2023-05-22 121952.png

at least you have a good amount of impressions and clicks. I do neither have impressions nor clicks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, newsmike said:

That's the part that is frustrating. No sense of problem solving or business strategy. First apply minimal effort in an area you are honestly not skilled in. Then when you don't become rich immediately, ask others do do it for you. This is the difference between running a business and panhandling.   

That's why most of these people end up quitting freelancing. You won't always have stuff handed to you.. Eh, at this point I feel I am just wasting my time writing and trying to help them.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

• 2 months later...

I have been connected with Fiverr for almost 6 months but still haven't received the order as expected.
So what can I do to increase the performance of my gig and how can I get more knocks from clients and more orders?
Please give me some suggestion. Seeking help from all of you.
Thanks everyone!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hello professionals, Hope you all doing great!

I am Tithy, it's been 7 months since I joined Fiverr, even after being active for enough time but I'm not getting orders. Now what should I do to get the order? What are the ways to get more orders?

Please give me some suggestions.

• Like 1
  • Up 1