My Fiverr balance missing

akhifashrafk

Question

Hello everyone 

I had finished my last order before 15 days, It was 170 USD and pending clearance was 134 USD,

Yesterday ,when I checked it was there, But Now it's not credited to my Fiverr balance and not see in being pending clearance,

When I checked earrings history there is no details about it!

Some body please let me know what is going on?

Edited by akhifashrafk
  • Like 8

8 answers to this question

Hello,

After my last order was completed before 16 days, I received $170 . However, after deducting the commission from Fiverr, the remaining amount has not yet appeared in my balance

Yesterday, I noticed that the pending clearance amount was $134. However, upon checking today, both the pending clearance and my balance show as zero.

I have reviewed all the transaction details, but there is no information regarding this missing money.

Furthermore, my balance has been overdrawn by only $1 since last month. Could this be the reason for the current situation?

Could you please provide an explanation for the whereabouts of my money? I cannot find any transaction details related to it in my Earning history. Why is this happening?

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, akhifashrafk said:

I have reviewed all the transaction details, but there is no information regarding this missing money.

Furthermore, my balance has been overdrawn by only $1 since last month. Could this be the reason for the current situation?

You should contact Fiverr support. and explain everything.

• Like 4

On 8/21/2023 at 9:52 PM, akhifashrafk said:

Hello,

After my last order was completed before 16 days, I received $170 . However, after deducting the commission from Fiverr, the remaining amount has not yet appeared in my balance

Yesterday, I noticed that the pending clearance amount was $134. However, upon checking today, both the pending clearance and my balance show as zero.

Could you please provide an explanation for the whereabouts of my money? I cannot find any transaction details related to it in my Earning history. Why is this happening?

Is there any due for promoting gig or seller plug?

• Like 8