Troubleshooting Payment Issues on Fiverr When Buying Services from Sellers in Pakistan

I've been attempting to purchase a service from a seller based in Pakistan, but I'm encountering difficulties with the payment process. Despite trying various debit and credit cards, including one I've successfully used on Fiverr previously, none of them seem to be accepted. I reached out to my bank, and they've confirmed there's no issue on their end; the problem appears to be related to Fiverr.

I'm using the same credit card for Google Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn without any issues, but Fiverr keeps displaying an error.

I've also contacted Fiverr customer support multiple times, and their advice essentially boils down to 'try again,' but this hasn't resolved the issue. It's been three days now, and I've attempted the transaction on both the website and the mobile app. I even created a new account to see if that would make a difference, but I've had no success.

Additionally, I've experimented with different web browsers and cleared my cache in an attempt to rectify the situation. Despite these efforts, the problem persists. I'm at a loss for what to do next. Any suggestions?

error.png

• Like 5
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 2

• 9 months later...

Did you try purchasing from any other seller? It is a strange situation and the most credible answer would only come from the customer support. 

However, outta curiosity, I would just throw this question on the floor, what kinda services do you purchase? 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...