Can't Create More Than 4 Gigs

multifractal

Question

I'm not able to create more than 4 gigs. When I click on the gig creation button, the page refreshes and I'm still on the gig dashboard page. Anyone know how I can fix this?

- Yes, I'm counting all my gigs in all statuses (i.e, Active, Pending Approval, Requires Modification, Draft, Denied, and Paused)

- Yes, I've tried clearing my browser cache, using incognito mode, and using a different computer.

- Yes, I can create a new gig if I delete an old one. So the option works but I'm somehow capped at 4 gigs. (I've been on the platform for a year and have completed 150+ orders.)

- Yes, I've contacted Customer Support. I either get an automated response that Fiverr "cannot guarantee search positions and impressions" and that gigs "may also be removed from our Search feature", which has nothing to do with the issue and is an answer to a ticket I sent a month ago; or I get no response.

Thanks for any help I can get!

Edited by multifractal
  • Like 9

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, multifractal said:

I'm not able to create more than 4 gigs. When I click on the gig creation button, the page refreshes and I'm still on the gig dashboard page. Anyone know how I can fix this?

- Yes, I'm counting all my gigs in all statuses (i.e, Active, Pending Approval, Requires Modification, Draft, Denied, and Paused)

- Yes, I've tried clearing my browser cache, using incognito mode, and using a different computer.

- Yes, I can create a new gig if I delete an old one. So the option works but I'm somehow capped at 4 gigs. (I've been on the platform for a year and have completed 150+ orders.)

- Yes, I've contacted Customer Support. I either get an automated response that Fiverr "cannot guarantee search positions and impressions" and that gigs "may also be removed from our Search feature", which has nothing to do with the issue and is an answer to a ticket I sent a month ago; or I get no response.

Thanks for any help I can get!

Can you share the screenshot of your gigs page at seller account

• Like 9
  • Up 1