I am not creating gig on my account/ create gig option are not showing

mdsohagali100

Question

I have a account on fiverr and that was created few months ago. But after creating my account i was published a gig and that is denied. Now i want to create new gig on this account. But i saw this account not showing new gig create option. Can you help me for solve this problem?

problem.png

• Like 15
  • Up 1

7 answers to this question

On 8/13/2023 at 1:22 PM, mdsohagali100 said:

I have a account on fiverr and that was created few months ago. But after creating my account i was published a gig and that is denied. Now i want to create new gig on this account. But i saw this account not showing new gig create option. Can you help me for solve this problem?

problem.png

• Like 7
  • Up 1

On 8/26/2023 at 9:50 PM, dmr_shawon said:

contact customer support

Have you passed the fiver test?

1. **Check Your Account Status:** Make sure your Fiverr account is in good standing. If your previous gig was denied, there could be an issue with your account that needs to be resolved. Check your email and Fiverr notifications for any messages from Fiverr support regarding your account status.

2. **Verify Your Profile:** Ensure that your profile is complete and accurate. Upload a professional profile picture and provide a detailed description of your skills and experience. A complete and trustworthy profile can increase your chances of being able to create new gigs.

3. **Contact Fiverr Support:** If you believe there is no specific reason for the gig creation option to be missing, you can contact Fiverr's customer support for assistance. They can help you understand why you're unable to create a new gig and guide you through the process of resolving any issues.

4. **Review Fiverr's Gig Guidelines:** Make sure you are familiar with Fiverr's gig creation guidelines. Your previous gig may have been denied due to violations of these guidelines. Ensure that your new gig proposal complies with their rules and policies.

5. **Wait for Feedback:** Sometimes, Fiverr may take time to review your account and gig creation privileges. If you've recently had a gig denied, it may take a little while for your account to be reevaluated. Be patient and wait for any notifications from Fiverr regarding your account status.

6. **Consider Creating a New Account:** If you continue to face issues with your existing account, you might consider creating a new Fiverr account. However, make sure to use accurate information and comply with Fiverr's terms of service, as creating multiple accounts for the same user is generally against their policies.

• Like 6