Gig being automatically denied

alexanderwilfon

Question

Hello. I was trying to post a gig for a Rent A Friend / Gaming Buddy type service and I do see other users do have this on Fiverr so I figured it would be a good place to post the service but as soon as I go to publish the gig it comes back denied. Does anyone possibly have an explanation for this? I have already put a support ticket in with Fiverr but I was wanting to see if I could find something out from the community.

• Like 6

2 answers to this question

To add a little bit more information the email I got from Fiverr stated this 

• We had to remove your Gig as the service you are offering is prohibited by our Community Standards. This decision was made after careful consideration and cannot be undone. For more information please read our Prohibited Services policy in Fiverr’s Community Standards.
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, alexanderwilfon said:

Hello. I was trying to post a gig for a Rent A Friend / Gaming Buddy type service and I do see other users do have this on Fiverr so I figured it would be a good place to post the service but as soon as I go to publish the gig it comes back denied. Does anyone possibly have an explanation for this? I have already put a support ticket in with Fiverr but I was wanting to see if I could find something out from the community.

It happens because you are new to Fiverr. Other sellers are old milestones of fiverr so you got the point.

• Like 4