Seeking Advice: Getting My First Order on Fiverr

mubeen_ahmad_01

10 hours ago, mubeen_ahmad_01 said:

I spend around 10 to 12 hours online daily,

Who has suggested you to do this? Staying online/active for 24 hours is just useless as it does not help you with anything else. Just get online whenever you have something to do on Fiverr i.e. respond to buyer's messages, check orders/notifications, gig editing etc.

10 hours ago, mubeen_ahmad_01 said:

but I'm not seeing the desired impressions and clicks. 

Main reason is your poor gig gallery. You have repetitive gig images in few of your gigs. Why is that? Also, your gigs are too distracting that's why no one is able to visit your profile/gigs/gig gallery, that resulted in decrease in impressions and clicks.

It would be better if you portray some of your previous work in each gig (gig gallery) but it should be relevant to gig title. (improve your gig gallery)

• Like 3

Hello Club Members, 👋

I hope you're all doing well. I'm relatively new to the Fiverr platform and I'm eager to learn how to secure my first order. I've been working hard on my profile and services, but I seem to be facing challenges in landing that initial order.

Could you kindly review my profile and offer any insights or suggestions on what might be missing or could be improved? Your expertise and feedback would be invaluable to me.

Profile Link: Mubeen Ahmad

I'm open to any tips, tricks, or guidance you might have based on your own experiences. How did you all manage to get your first orders on Fiverr? Any specific strategies or steps you followed that you'd be willing to share?

Thank you so much for taking the time to help out a fellow freelancer. I genuinely appreciate your support and advice.

Looking forward to hearing from you!