First Client Experience

3 minutes ago, john_smitti said:

yes, what's wrong with that?

Actually my first client experience was not so good but what I learned from it is that if a client approaches you, the only reason for it is that he wants you to be his/her vendor in lowest price and do whatever he/she said and all these things are good for you and for your client because you get to know how to work with client and your client get his/her work done in lowest price and basically you also got a review.

By the way its my experience with client and some tips to get first client is to make attractive gig photos that properly show your work experience and if your impressions continuously decreasing then change your gig description and use tags with low popularity.

• Like 9

On 8/11/2023 at 3:30 PM, talhajamil988 said:

Actually my first client experience was not so good but what I learned from it is that if a client approaches you, the only reason for it is that he wants you to be his/her vendor in lowest price and do whatever he/she said and all these things are good for you and for your client because you get to know how to work with client and your client get his/her work done in lowest price and basically you also got a review.

By the way its my experience with client and some tips to get first client is to make attractive gig photos that properly show your work experience and if your impressions continuously decreasing then change your gig description and use tags with low popularity.

Wow!Thank you bro!Can you tell me what's wrong with my gig?

• Like 9