Gig disappeared from online search

three_wise9

10 minutes ago, three_wise9 said:

Hi ! my gig disappeared from online search even I kept my account active for 24/7. When I log out my account for 15 minutes and again do log in then it shows on online search. but next day same issue. 

Please help me. 

Hi too

I am unable to find your account on Fiverr. Is this your second account (three_wise9) ?

Also, why are you looking for your own gigs? We cannot guide you anything without checking your profile.

You can let us know about the status on your impressions and clicks that they are increasing or dropping with the passage of time?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

I am unable to find your account on Fiverr. Is this your second account (three_wise9) ?

Also, why are you looking for your own gigs? We cannot guide you anything without checking your profile.

You can let us know about the status on your impressions and clicks that they are increasing or dropping with the passage of time?

Thanks. Yes, there is another account. Yesterday my gig was appearing on online search so there is no such effect on impressions and clicks. 

14 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

• Like 2

1 minute ago, three_wise9 said:

Thanks. Yes, there is another account. 

Do you even know that second account creation is a violation of TOS? Also, did you read the TOS before joining? I guess you did not read anything and proceed with the account creation.

We cannot guide you unless we check your 1st account. But if impressions and clicks are not good then work on gig optimization. 

Also, any order cancellation in the last few days or months?

• Like 1

ohhhh. You have misunderstood. I have another account but on another laptop with separate internet connection. Impressions are good but clicks are decreasing. I keep checking it every day but usually at night I fix it by log out for 15 minutes and then do log in again. After doing this, account's gigs appear on online search but at evening when I check again then gigs does not appear on online search even my account is active and online with good internet connection. 

This issue is consistent with my account. Do not any solution except log out for 15 minutes and then log in. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Do you even know that second account creation is a violation of TOS? Also, did you read the TOS before joining? I guess you did not read anything and proceed with the account creation.

We cannot guide you unless we check your 1st account. But if impressions and clicks are not good then work on gig optimization. 

Also, any order cancellation in the last few days or months?

ohhhh. You have misunderstood. I have another account but on another laptop with separate internet connection. Impressions are good but clicks are decreasing. I keep checking it every day but usually at night I fix it by log out for 15 minutes and then do log in again. After doing this, account's gigs appear on online search but at evening when I check again then gigs does not appear on online search even my account is active and online with good internet connection. 

This issue is consistent with my account. Do not any solution except log out for 15 minutes and then log in. 

• Like 1