Fiverr new Update july 2023

sheeraz5775

Hello everyone; I'm facing an issue with my account's performance. Last month, my account was doing well, and I completed 4 orders, selling around $250 worth of services. However, on July 15th, my gig impressions dropped drastically from 500 to 20, and the clicks also decreased suddenly. Despite reaching out to previous clients and securing two orders worth $150, my gig impressions and clicks haven't improved since then.

Today, I stumbled upon a post discussing Fiverr's 2023 update, but I'm having trouble understanding their changes. Could someone please explain the new update? Additionally, I'm puzzled as to why my gig ranking has been declining. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 9

Hello everyone; I'm facing an issue with my account's performance. Last month, my account was doing well, and I completed 4 orders, selling around $250 worth of services. However, on July 15th, my gig impressions dropped drastically from 500 to 20, and the clicks also decreased suddenly. Despite reaching out to previous clients and securing two orders worth $150, my gig impressions and clicks haven't improved since then.

Today, I stumbled upon a post discussing Fiverr's 2023 update, but I'm having trouble understanding their changes. Could someone please explain the new update? Additionally, I'm puzzled as to why my gig ranking has been declining. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, sheeraz5775 said:

I stumbled upon a post discussing Fiverr's 2023 update, but I'm having trouble understanding their changes. Could someone please explain the new update?

Which post? No one can help you if you don't share what you read.

6 hours ago, sheeraz5775 said:

Additionally, I'm puzzled as to why my gig ranking has been declining. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

"Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily."

Source: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs

• Like 6