How can I remove this?

shaneth_nimanth

Question

I created a list and was adding sellers to it that I thought were worth a look.  But in hindsight, some of them are not exactly what I'm looking for or too expensive.  Is there a way to remove a seller from that particular list?    I can see an option to create or delete a list or even add something to it.   But cant see an option to remove something from it

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

11 answers to this question

3 hours ago, shaneth_nimanth said:

But cant see an option to remove something from it

1 hour ago, imagination7413 said:

think you have to open the gig page again, so you can unselect the favorite.

@imagination7413 is correct - you click on the "heart" to save sellers to your list (this will mark the heart as "red") and to remove the seller, simply click on the "heart" again (this will change the heart to "gray" and will remove the seller from the list when you refresh your browser).

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, vickieito said:

@imagination7413 is correct - you click on the "heart" to save sellers to your list (this will mark the heart as "red") and to remove the seller, simply click on the "heart" again (this will change the heart to "gray" and will remove the seller from the list when you refresh your browser).

It doesn't work my friend.😪

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, hassam_islam said:

If you want to remove a seller from a list on Fiverr, follow these steps:

Go to your list: Log in to your Fiverr account and navigate to the list where you added the sellers.

View the list: Click on the list to open it and see the sellers you added.

Find the seller to remove: Scroll through the list to find the seller you want to remove.

Remove the seller: Typically, there should be an option next to the seller's name that allows you to remove them from the list. This option might be an "X" button or a trash bin icon. Click on it to remove the seller from your list.

Confirm the removal: Some platforms might ask for a confirmation before removing the seller. If prompted, confirm that you want to remove the seller from the list.

Save changes: After removing the seller, save your changes to update the list without the unwanted seller.

If you can't find the option to remove a seller from the list, consider checking if you are using the latest version of the Fiverr website or app. Alternatively, you can reach out to Fiverr's customer support for assistance if you encounter any difficulties in removing sellers from your list.

can you follow this step by video and send me? It will be a great help to me

Edited by shaneth_nimanth
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, shaneth_nimanth said:

It doesn't work my friend.😪

Where are you clicking? Once a seller is added to the list, visit the list again and unclick the seller you want to remove:

image.thumb.png.04db9b79bb4c4c9a6f3d6c4cd86e85e1.png

Once you "click" on the heart, it will turn "gray." At that point you can refresh your browser and that seller should be gone.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

I want to remove this list 

Before I  have created a list named as "shane " and "shaneth"

Now I want to remove this.

New conversation: You are a kind person I appreciate it. You are like my class teacher who helps me when I'm in trouble.I like Your teaching quality.

But I think now you can't understand what I'm saying. Did you see words named shane and shaneth? I want to remove that two words. Can you please guide me with a screen record and send me? It will be easier for me and also you.😃

Edited by shaneth_nimanth
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, shaneth_nimanth said:

I want to remove this list 

That isn't a list ... it's a seller profile. And since it is gray, this seller isn't on any list of yours (that's why there's an option to "Create list"). If the seller was on your list of "shane" or "shaneth," it would be red.

To visit the lists that you have saved, from buyer mode, click on the heart icon in the top right of your screen:

image.png.20f00ec1944aea2df433df85b49fd34b.png

Once you click on that, you'll see all the lists that you saved. Click on the list and deselect any sellers you want by clicking on the heart button. Any seller with a gray heart (like the one you are shown above) is not on your list.

Note: I can see that you are out of posts for the day, so you can either edit your post to add more questions to it (you can edit it for 15 minutes) or wait until tomorrow when you have 5 posts again.

To edit a post, click on the three dots in the top right corner of your post.

image.png.a8695d96340eaecc046f365f6321e955.png

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, shaneth_nimanth said:

I want to remove that two words. 

Oh, so you want to remove both lists completely. The "two words" are actually lists that you created.

To remove the lists, just go to the lists that you want to delete by clicking on the heart icon at the top of your screen.

image.png.ea0f22608978bec8ab62888dd0acb4db.png

Find the list you want to delete and click on the three dots in the bottom right corner. Select "Delete." You will need to do this for the list labeled "shane" and the list labeled "shaneth."

image.png.d9c2cf35176b34ed25958f11434c64da.png

2 hours ago, shaneth_nimanth said:

Can you please guide me with a screen record and send me? It will be easier for me and also you.😃

We aren't allowed to share the identities of other users on the forum, so it would be harder to blur out the identities of sellers on my favorites lists (if using video). It's easier via screenshots.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, shaneth_nimanth said:

I just create a list without knowing.

These lists are simply to help buyers organize the sellers that they might want to hire - that's it. 

They don't do anything for a seller - getting more hearts won't give them more exposure on Fiverr or more business.

I use these lists because I am also a buyer, and this provides a quick way for me to vet out my sellers.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 12