No longer able to see orders in queue for some gigs

kerrimax

Question

Hi Fiverr Sellers. With all the changes happening within Fiverr and all, I don't know if others have noticed that some seller gigs no longer show the amount of orders they have in queue. Also, their gig cover page along with their portfolio is no longer displayed at the top of their gig page but instead has a portfolio section near the bottom of the gig page. How is it possible to know the amount of orders they have in queue if this feature is removed? Or is this feature only open to pro and business sellers only? Is anyone able to shed any light on this?

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4

3 answers to this question

Yes, same here. This new display has been around for 2-3 months now. I think they didn't see "orders in queue" to be important anymore. The gigs on desktop are now displayed to give more info about the seller's profile and past performances before his gig and services offered.

As a seller, you can see your orders in queue on the dashboard. Buyers still ordered even if a seller had 50 orders in queue. That's why some people could have 100 orders. So seeing it didn't change their opinion if they were interested in a service. Accepting 100 orders mean you can handle them.

But seeing your competitor's (seller in same niche) orders in queue was a great motivation. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, proconsultn2035 said:

Yes, same here. This new display has been around for 2-3 months now. I think they didn't see "orders in queue" to be important anymore.

Good to know others have noticed. But are you able to reference any where within Fiverr, this new display, that "they [don't] see 'orders in queue' to important anymore"? Thanks for your reply by the way!

• Like 10

23 hours ago, kerrimax said:

Good to know others have noticed. But are you able to reference any where within Fiverr, this new display, that "they [don't] see 'orders in queue' to important anymore"? Thanks for your reply by the way!

Hahaha no no. That was just my assumption. I just thought as they removed the feature, it probably wasn't relevant again according to them. 

But as I stated before, I loved seeing orders in queue of other sellers. It was a great motivation.

• Like 8