My gig is not appearing in the search, not even on the last page.

wasimulvari

Question

There were 2 orders canceled on my account 3 months ago. After that, I have completed 2 orders, but the buyers didn't give any reviews. Now, at this moment, my order completion and on-time delivery rate are both 100%.

I also completed an order 15 days ago, which I managed to get from my previous client (the buyer didn't give me any reviews as he was busy). However, my gig is still not showing up, not even on the last page of search results. The gig impressions are at a maximum of 0-3 per day.

I am not finding any way to improve this situation. What should I do now?

Note: my gig is active.

image.png.5872bdcfd01c06de5278d572bd6d2e9e.png

image.png.1a2e13ba2f5e9f8d5879ad1162993959.pngimage.thumb.png.951affcac28fd7f4aa4ae20f1342b7a8.png

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

5 answers to this question

Nothing you can do but wait unfortunately.

Please note that completing orders or canceling orders does not count,only the private feedback you receive when you complete them counts,to be so penalized you received a lot of bad private feedback.

Good luck !

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lacroix88 said:

Nothing you can do but wait unfortunately.

Please note that completing orders or canceling orders does not count,only the private feedback you receive when you complete them counts,to be so penalized you received a lot of bad private feedback.

Good luck !

Yes I am waiting. But how long? I know there are no constant time length. But how long do you think it will take to get to the gig rank?

Thanks in advance 🙏

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wasimulvari said:

Yes I am waiting. But how long? I know there are no constant time length. But how long do you think it will take to get to the gig rank?

Thanks in advance 🙏

it usually lasts 3 weeks or a month, but it could take up to a year, depending on how many negative private feedbacks you have received.

Edited by lacroix88
typo
  • Like 6
  • Up 1

On 8/2/2023 at 7:47 PM, wasimulvari said:

There were 2 orders canceled on my account 3 months ago. After that, I have completed 2 orders, but the buyers didn't give any reviews. Now, at this moment, my order completion and on-time delivery rate are both 100%.

I also completed an order 15 days ago, which I managed to get from my previous client (the buyer didn't give me any reviews as he was busy). However, my gig is still not showing up, not even on the last page of search results. The gig impressions are at a maximum of 0-3 per day.

I am not finding any way to improve this situation. What should I do now?

Note: my gig is active.

image.png.5872bdcfd01c06de5278d572bd6d2e9e.png

image.png.1a2e13ba2f5e9f8d5879ad1162993959.pngimage.thumb.png.951affcac28fd7f4aa4ae20f1342b7a8.png

Hey , You can improve your profile traffic manually by posting your gig on social media groups and professional networks like linkedIn.  

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1