Consistent earnings value

I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way, but it's a little annoying seeing different values for my earnings amount. To put it in context (I don't mind sharing), I recently completed a job and had just over $200 in my earnings (I don't mind dealing solely in dollars). However, on my dashboard this shows as me having 191€ in my earnings account. Again, I don't mind this if Fiverr in doing it's own conversion. 

However, when I go to withdraw my earnings, it tells me that I only have 175€ to withdraw.

Does anyone else experience this? Or am I missing something? It would be good if you could choose how you see all values and on the site and, if they were consistent. At least in my opinion.

If any more details are needed for more context, let me know.

Thanks all! 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ad_tuition said:

However, on my dashboard this shows as me having 191€ in my earnings account. Again, I don't mind this if Fiverr in doing it's own conversion. 

For the dashboard figure you can change how that gets shown by scrolling to the bottom right of the page and the 2nd to last option along the bottom there is for changing the displayed currency.

Though it won't change the currency everywhere. And internally I think everything normally gets stored in US dollars (eg. gig prices are whole dollar amounts in $5 increments, even though buyers can switch their display currency to them shown in eg. GBP).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2