How do I get my first order?

amitjoshi

1 hour ago, raju8540 said:

Be as active as possible.

Totally wrong. Please, stop giving such a wrong advice to the others.

1 hour ago, amitjoshi said:

Anyone can share tips to get my first order timelessly

First you have to complete your profile, show your expertise and skills, and create a gig. There are a lot of tips here in the forum. Search it.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

1. First, you must Use Proper low-competition Tags in the Gig. You have to find Some good Keywords which people use to search different services related to your Gig.
  2. Attach a proper Video on your Gig. The best thing will be using your own video for your gig, it has a higher chance of being selected as the Top Gig.
  3. Remember, After choosing the perfect Tags, when you are about to create a video for your Gig, write all tags keywords and include these keywords in your Videos.
  4. Use FAQs properly so if anyone comes to view the Gig, all the questions in his mind should be clear just by Reading FAQs.

5. Most important: all you have to do is promote your gig on Facebook, etc ( in the matter of getting traffic or promoting anything there is always Facebook comes first, you can join many Fiverr groups on there and promote your gig)

• Like 4

You must focus on adding relevant keywords to your gig title, description and tags. Deliver on schedule, provide top notch services and add your portfolio to the gig gallery first so buyers can get an idea of what kind of work you can or can't do.. . Additionally, communicating with your target audience and promoting your gig on social media can help you get the order.

• Like 3