Casual conversation with buyers!!

shanta570

Question

I have very good relationship with a buyer. Done about 11 projects with her.

At a time she was interested about my country and culture, my family, friends. We often share our daily routine, care each other.

Like she is my elder sister. 🙂

We also talk about her business, How she can develop more etc...

Now my question is it violate Fiverr TOS??

• Like 9
  • Up 1

8 answers to this question

I have very good relationship with a buyer. Done about 11 projects with her.

At a time she was interested about my country and culture, my family, friends. We often share our daily routine, care each other.

Like she is my elder sister. 🙂

We also talk about her business, How she can develop more etc...

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, shanta570 said:

At a time she was interested about my country and culture, my family, friends. We often share our daily routine, care each other.

It is undoubtedly a good thing that you developed a best relation with your client. Fiverr definitely appreciates & It will help you get more orders from him in the future. But, Never drag your personal account or get into another marketplace or other conversation. So that, Your profile will be in risk and you can never do like that according to Fiverr's Rules.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, shanta570 said:

I have very good relationship with a buyer. Done about 11 projects with her.

At a time she was interested about my country and culture, my family, friends. We often share our daily routine, care each other.

Like she is my elder sister. 🙂

We also talk about her business, How she can develop more etc...

Well better to stay in limits and take precautions while discussing anything with buyer. You can discuss these things but still I will still encourage you to not discuss those topics which violates the TOS. Also avoid discussion on business as it might lead to the discussions where it can cause problems for you. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, shanta570 said:

You have created the same topic in other category 😑

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, toukirjoy said:

It is undoubtedly a good thing that you developed a best relation with your client. Fiverr definitely appreciates & It will help you get more orders from him in the future. But, Never drag your personal account or get into another marketplace or other conversation. So that, Your profile will be in risk and you can never do like that according to Fiverr's Rules.

Your absolutely right brother. I believe in same logic. I got many offer for deal outside fiverr. Every time i denied. I was just confused that sharing about my country family and caring clients is illegal or not... lol... but thank you so much i got ans from you. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1