Confidentiality for buyer question

jusgar

Question

I'm new to Fiverr and any virtual assistant type thing. I am looking for a personal assistant to help with organizing emails and workflow stuff. I have found a few I've corresponded with and would like to use. However, how I'm not sure how to navigate giving someone I don't know very well my account information (password and access to emails, CRM, social media). I'm a small business and run everything myself so I haven't done this and would just like some guidance on this topic. Is there a standard policy or contract I should give? Does Fiverr protect buyers in this manor?

Thanks in advance,

Justin G. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 answer to this question

It's in the Fiverr terms of service that confidentiality of orders is to be followed. If you wish to read about it more, it's here - https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

You can also ask them to sign an NDA if you wish especially if it's large order or very important for you, but a majority of buyers with are already fine with the policies provided by Fiverr.

Always only provide such information within the order page, so Fiverr will be able to trace your order if you have any concerns.

17 minutes ago, jusgar said:

However, how I'm not sure how to navigate giving someone I don't know very well my account information (password and access to emails, CRM, social media).

It's really due diligence when evaluating said seller, you can try checking the feedback from previous clients on their services. The ones labelled TRS, PRO or sellers listed on the Fiverr Business catalog are vetted by Fiverr to be great at their work. It might save you some time - https://business.fiverr.com/

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1