The client ordered a service and disappeared

tarikhali

Question

Yesterday I received a notification that a client wanted my service of making a mockup. I communicated with the client, got to know each other, gave him the possibility of freebies and when I finished everything, sent him his material, he simply didn't respond. I saw that he was active but did not want to answer the message. What should I do in this situation?

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, tarikhali said:

Yesterday I received a notification that a client wanted my service of making a mockup. I communicated with the client, got to know each other, gave him the possibility of freebies and when I finished everything, sent him his material, he simply didn't respond. I saw that he was active but did not want to answer the message. What should I do in this situation?

You didn't say if this client actually made an order or if you just talked about it. If they made an order, you do the agreed-upon work, deliver, and that's it. They have no obligation to ever speak to you again if they don't want to. 

If this happens without an order (you should never do any work without an active order!) know that sometimes, clients will change their minds and disappear on you in the middle of a conversation, never to be heard from again.

If they didn't place an order with you, they have no obligation to pay you for your time or speak to you again, even if you did the work. 

As a side note: it's Sunday. Most people take Sundays off. 

• Like 8