Got a Fiverr warning on a completely real purchase..?

pitfulll

I got a Fiverr warning for "Purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels,"  and after talking with Fiverr support they said I was flagged on an order that I did, which I'll admit looked a little sketchy, but was in fact a completely real order. It was a custom order that paid me $5 to do something really easy and it was my first order, so I think it might have looked sketchy to Fiverr. But that being said, it actually was a legitimate order, has anyone else been flagged over an order that was real? And how do you prove to Fiverr that it was a real order? Do I just have to live with the undeserved warning? It's only my first warning so I guess the warning might not be a big deal, but I don't want it affecting me later on. 

• Like 5

You could ask them for more info on what exactly was the issue with the order?

Was it because you delivered it really fast so they assumed it wasn't a real order? Did you give someone a link somewhere to order?

Just show them proof of how you received the order (eg. if it was discussed in the inbox first you could show screenshots of that). If it was done after seeing what they wanted in the inbox and then quickly delivered after they ordered you could show proof of that (attachments eg. screeshots). Describe everything that happened with it to them and see if the warning can be removed.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

Okay thats actually really helpful thanks, I was able to deliver it pretty quickly so that could be part of the reason Fiverr thinks it might not be real. I also kinda assumed that they already had access to my inbox so I didn't think of sending screenshots, thanks for the insight!

• Like 6

They will have access to the inbox but it will still help a lot if you can show them proof of things through attachments on the support ticket.

I have delivered things quite quick though after they said they wanted what was shown in the inbox to them so it might not necessarily be that but it could be. As long as they see a valid delivery on the order page that was done how the buyer asked for it and proof that everything was valid with the order it should be okay I think.

• Like 5

I'll try sending them some screenshots and see what happens. The buyer who bought from me was apparently banned from Fiverr too, I'm not sure if that's related to the purchase from me or for something else. If it is something else I just hope Fiverr doesn't associate that with me, and if it is related to me I kinda feel bad for them. Regardless, fingers crossed that the screenshots work

• Like 5
  • Up 1