Which account will be better for me?

pro_design700

Question

I created an account four years ago and received six reviews, all of them with a perfect five-star rating. However, due to a lack of careful consideration, I deactivated that account. Now, I am eager to resume my work and have requested Fiverr to reactivate my account. Fortunately, Fiverr has granted my request. Now, I am contemplating the best course of action: should I create a completely new account or continue using my old account, which already has six five-star reviews?

• Like 9

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, pro_design700 said:

I created an account four years ago and received six reviews, all of them with a perfect five-star rating. However, due to a lack of careful consideration, I deactivated that account. Now, I am eager to resume my work and have requested Fiverr to reactivate my account. Fortunately, Fiverr has granted my request. Now, I am contemplating the best course of action: should I create a completely new account or continue using my old account, which already has six five-star reviews?

Well continue working with your existing account (current) because you cannot create a second account which is actually a violation of Terms of Services. So you are recommended to use your old account and optimize it further.

• Like 8
  • Up 5

9 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Well continue working with your existing account (current) because you cannot create a second account which is actually a violation of Terms of Services. So you are recommended to use your old account and optimize it further.

After careful consideration, I have decided to deactivate the newly created account and resume my work on the old account

• Like 7